Thursday, July 24, 2008

New beginnings

My name is Suka, and I'm a Border Collie mix... Don't know what I'm mixed with, and don't much care. My people call me a Border Collie, and that's fine with me - Little things like that don't matter much to me.

Bear with me - I'm a bit scared right now. I've lost my beloved boy, and my safe home, and have been staying with a nice lady and her pack. They're nice people, but they're not MY people. I like this lady, even if her pack are a bit trying. A couple of this new pack are kinda pushy or bratty, though, and they keep taking my toys. Really, I don't need or want too many dogs around. It's not like I'm a snob or anything, but people are much more interesting, fun, and snuggly.

Anyway, I'm about to get on a plane and fly away... I don't know exactly where I'm going, but right now I'm a bit frightened and alone. Who will be waiting for me on the other end? Will there be someone on the other end? I hope they haven't forgotten me!

No comments: