Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mea Culpa

Sorry, folks - I've been pressed pretty hard by life, and have been more than a bit burned out. I owe people responses and updates; I'll get to them as I can.

Among the people sort-changed this time, as Life Ate My Life (LAML), are (some of) my family, the good folks at MABCR, and the people whom have come to expect my comments in message boards and on their blogs. Also, I'm waaaay behind on my research for this year's Iditarod - I have a following for my race comments, and I need to really dig in to get caught up.

MABCR has a bunch of students coming in next week, and I need to get my act together to support that, and track the Iditarod. Gonna be challenging...

Anyway, I'm getting my act back together, and will tackle these as time and energy permit.

Hang on folks, it's gonna be a weird ride.

2 comments:

Holly said...

there...*looks around* ....strapped.

I'm ready for the ride...lets go!

AKDD said...

Don't beat yourself up, Bro. You been a buuuuusy guy lately.

Although I do think there may be a contract put out on you if you can't do Iditarod comentary. ;-)